- Research Assistant Worcester Polytechnic Institute, January 2019 - Present
- Teaching Assistant Worcester Polytechnic Institute, August 2018 - January 2019
- Research Assistant Worcester Polytechnic Institute, June 2016 - August 2017
- Software Engineering Contractor
- Software Engineering Intern Rudolph Technologies, Jun. - Jul. 2015
- Software Engineering Intern Neusoft, Jun. - Aug. 2013
- Software Engineering Intern Phillips(China), Jul. - Aug. 2012
Rudolph Technologies, Jul. - Dec. 2015 After my summer intern in Rudolph Technologies, the company offered me a part time position as a software engineer. I continued to be trained to develop softwares for the self-produced hardwares and customize them for each customer. In the mean while, I finish the training course of version control tool, Perforce, provided by the Perforce company, which helps to understand more about the principle. I enjoyed every minute in this company and was benefited a lot from the daily practice.
I did my internship in Rudolph Technologies that is a global leading company primarily focusing on producing series of hardware and software for the purpose of wafer inspection. The customers of Rudolph Technologies include IBM, Intel, Samsung, et al. During my period there, I worked as a soft engineer to assist developing new features of our softwares and fix bugs based on users' reports collaborating with teams in MA, TX, MN, and Tianjin(China), which helps to improve the user experience and increase the inspection accuracy of wafer. In the meanwhile, my responsibility also covered version control of softwares. Due to the legacy of several version control tools, I helped migrate all code and history to a new cross-platform system called Perforce. Suffering from lacking convenient tools I had to design a piece of highly efficient code with a combination of JAVA, C++, and C#, to check in code without losing history.
- President of Graduate Student Government (GSG)
Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Jan. 2019 - Present
- The first video filmed when I was in Tibet as an volunteer. The next two videos documented the situation of the next two years. Hopefully, you can keep your eyes on this group called in Chinese 援梦实践团. Currently, I am looking forward to joining or getting touched by some non-profit groups.